SoThink is becoming a fast-raising popular software publisher, and one of their most interessant product is SoThink HD Movie Maker, it could allow you to create very easily a Blu-ray disc or a HD DVD ( Blu-ray format burn to a DVD ) of your HD video ( mkv etc.. ) or from your HD video files from your camcorder
Product Description :
HD Movie Maker is a professional Blu-ray burner. It encodes almost all video formats into high definition Blu-ray movies, including WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie, Real Video, H.264/AVC, M2TS, etc. It can burn HD movies into Blu-ray discs (BDMV) or regular DVDs (AVCHD) up to 1920x1080p. The supported disks include DVD+R/-R, DVD+RW/-RW, BD-R/BD-RE, BD-25/BD-50, etc. With Sothink HD Movie Maker, people can enjoy HD movies freely on Blu-ray players or Sony PS 3.
This HD Movie Maker also supports the world TV broadcast standards: PAL and NTSC, and 5.1 surround sound; calculates proper video bit rate automatically according to target disc’s capacity, convenient to skip videos with remote control; auto generates chapters for multiple videos; can preview videos conveniently with a built-in video player; supports multi-core CPUs and speeds up concurrent video encoding on multiples; loads external subtitle files to enjoy Blu-ray movies perfectly.
1. Create high definition Blu-ray videos from any video formats including WMV, MKV, AVI, DivX, XviD, MPEG, MP4, QuickTime Movie, Real Video, H.264/AVC, M2TS, M2T, MTS, etc.
2. Make HD Blu-ray movies of different resolutions up to 1280x720p, 1440x1080p, 1920x1080p.
3. Manage and burn HD Camera videos to Blu-ray Movies, supporting Sony (*.m2ts), Cannon (*.m2t), Panasonic (*.mts), etc.
4. Burn BD movies on various discs like DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, BD-R, BD-RE, etc.
5. Convert videos to BDMV, and burn on Blu-ray Discs like BD-25 (single layer with 25 GB capacity), BD-50 (dual layer with 50 GB capacity), etc.
6. Burn HD Blu-ray movies into regular DVDs with 4.7 GB (DVD-5, so-called D5) or 8.5 GB (DVD-9, so-called D9) storage capacities, which is particular to make HD Blu-ray discs even without Blu-ray burners. The output is AVCHD (or called BD5/BD9)
7. Display thumbnails of the imported source videos and the thumbnails’ size are editable.
8. Support pausing, resuming and stopping.